Clubhouse & Restaurant Updates
New restrictions following Governor Inslee’s press conference November 15:
- Indoor restaurant & bar services are closed
- Outdoor dining is available to parties of no more than five (5) people.
- Golf Shops are restricted to 25% occupancy.
- To Go Dining is available at our courses. Visit their dining pages for menus and hours:
As of July 7, 2020, masks or face coverings are now required for both employees and guests when entering our establishments, per orders from Governor Inslee. We are legally required to deny service to anyone who does not comply with this order.
Sanitation stations will be provided for guest and employee use. We encourage guests to wear masks and gloves, as recommended by the Center for Disease Control. Golf pins will remain in place and we ask that you please do not touch the pins/flags, and cups have been modified to lessen high touchpoints. Additionally, the following items have been removed for your safety:
- All bunker rakes
- Water stations
- Sand/seed bottles and stands
- Divot repair containers
- Shoe cleaning stations
- Pins/flags at practice greens
We ask that you please vacate the premises immediately following your round to avoid crowding in common areas. Additionally, if you are feeling ill or showing any signs of COVID-19, please stay home.
Do the Five! Help stop the spread of COVID-19
- HANDS wash them often
- ELBOW cough into it
- FACE don’t touch it
- FEET stay 6 ft. apart
- FEEL SICK? Stay home
Carts & Practice Facilities
- People from different households can now share power carts!
- Only two (2) carts allowed per foursome. Two (2) bags allowed per cart.
- Carts are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- We strongly encourage the use of face masks and gloves to reduce the risk of contamination
|Washington National||(253) 333-5000|
|Harbour Pointe||(425) 355-6060|
|Redmond Ridge||(425) 836-1510|
|Trophy Lake||(360) 874-8337|
|Hawks Prairie||(360) 455-8383|
|Indian Summer G&CC*||(360) 459-3772|
|The Plateau Club*||(425) 868-6063|